Woodleigh is a town located in Singapore. The built-up available in this town is not available. Other neighboring towns nearby here are Balestier, Bishan, Farrer Park, Geylang, Kallang, MacPherson, Paya Lebar, Potong Pasir, Serangoon, and Toa Payoh.
This town has many amenities nearby, such as schools, metro transport stations, and hospitals. The following are some of the main schools here:
- Australian International School Singapore
- Bartley Secondary School
- Bendemeer Secondary School
- Cedar Girls' Secondary School
- Cedar Primary School
- First Toa Payoh Primary School
- Maris Stella High School
- Pei Chun Public School
- St Andrew's Secondary School
- St. Gabriel's Secondary School
- Stamford American International School
- Yangzheng Primary School
- Zhonghua Secondary School
As for metro transport stations, there are MRT Bartley, MRT Lorong Chuan, MRT Potong Pasir, MRT Serangoon, MRT Tai Seng, and MRT Woodleigh. There are also some hospitals here, such as Daily Medical Centre and Sata Comm Health Potong Pasir Medical Centre.