Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Seri Kembangan (also known as Serdang) is a city that located in Selangor, Malaysia. It is one of the largest cities in the Greater KL metropolitan area, as it comprises many different townships within its corridor. Some of the notable landmarks in this city include One South, 3 Elements, Kota Perdana, Taman Sri Serdang, and Taman Putra Indah. Besides, there are also some shopping malls here, such as Garden Explore and Prima One.
This city has many amenities nearby, such as schools, universities, hospitals, and metro transport stations. The following are some of the main schools here:
- Alice Smith School @ Secondary Campus
- SJK (Cina) Serdang Baru 1
- SK Taman Desaminium
- SK Taman Universiti
- SMK Seri Serdang
- Sekolah Latihan Pengendali Makanan
- Sekolah Rendah Agama Taman Universiti Indah
- The Alice Smith International School
- Wendy Montessori Pre School
As for universities, there are Perdana University and Universiti Putra Malaysia (Upm).