Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Petaling Jaya (also known as Damansara) is a city that is located in Selangor, Klang Valley. It is a pleasant neighbourhood that is popular especially among the local English-educated Chinese, whereby one can find many residents here possess at least tertiary education and speak English well.
Some of the notable landmarks in this city are Nucleus Tower, Plaza IBM, Menara KLK, Surian Tower and Menara OBYU. Besides, there are also some shopping malls here, e.g. Atria Shopping Centre, SStwo Mall, 3 Damansara, Medan Maju Jaya and Citta Strip Mall.
This city has many amenities nearby, e.g. universities, transit stations, hospitals and schools. The following are some universities here:
- First City University College
- Global Hanyu & Culture College
- Isles International University
- Kolej Malaysia Lincoln University (Laman Sesawang)
- Penang International Dental College
- Putra Intelek International College
- Reng College Of Technology & Design
- The University Of Strathclyde Business School
- Toc Automotive College
- Wawasan Open University (Bandar Utama Regional Support Centre)
- Wim College
As for transit stations, there are LRT Asia Jaya, LRT Kelana Jaya, LRT Taman Bahagia, LRT Taman Jaya, LRT Taman Paramount, MRT Bandar Utama, MRT Mutiara Damansara, MRT Phileo Damansara and MRT TTDI. There are also some hospitals here, such as Columbia Asia Hospital, KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital, Ozone Hospital, Primanora Medical Centre and Regen Rehab Hospital.
Lastly, the schools here are Beaconhouse Sri Inai International School, Cutie Caterpillar Preschool, Mandarin Available, SK Damansara Jaya 1 and SMK Taman Tun Dr Ismail.
Latest Petaling Jaya for sale listings:
|Today||Low-Cost Flat||676 sf||RM131,300|
|Today||Low-Cost Flat||651 sf||RM130,000|
Latest Petaling Jaya for rent listings: