Ukay (also known as Ulu Klang) is a city that located in Ampang, Selangor. It is a big residential area and is well known for its many huge bungalows occupied mainly by rich Malays. One will find this area very quite and secluded, as it is situated near a quartz ridge and reserve forest. Some of the notable landmarks in this city include Taman Permata, Gaya, Taman Lembah Keramat, Taman Sepakat, and Melawati Square.
This city has many amenities nearby, such as schools, metro transport stations, hospitals, and universities. The following are some of the main schools here:
- Fairview International School
- International School Of Kuala Lumpur
- Islamic School Adni
- SMK Seksyen 5 Wangsa Maju
- SMK Seri Keramat
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Melawati 2
- Sk Au Keramat
- Sk Taman Permata
- Taman Seri Rampai Secondary School
- Wangsa Jaya Primary School
- Wangsa Melawati Primary School
As for metro transport stations, there are LRT Setiawangsa, LRT Sri Rampai, and LRT Wangsa Maju. There are also some hospitals here, such as Hospital Angkatan Tentera Tuanku Mizan and Naluri Women & Children Hospital.